Monday, January 17, 2011

Cardio Playlist - 5

After a little pause because of the end of the year celebrations, I'm back with a new playlist suggestion. I've spent quite some time at the fitness center during the christmas and new year holidays and used this playlist for my workouts. I wish you the best for the new year ...


Track

Title

Artist

Album

Lenght

BPM

Itunes Link

Youtube Link

1

Firework

Katy Perry

Teenage Dream

3:48

124


Firework - Teenage Dream (Deluxe Edition)

YouTube

2

I'm In Love (I Wanna Do It) (Vocal Edit)

Alex Gaudino

Ministry Of Sound - The Annual 2011

4:27

126


I'm In Love (I Wanna Do It) (Vocal Edit) - I'm In Love (I Wanna Do It)

YouTube

3

Je Cours

Stromae

Cheese

3:15

121


Je cours - Cheese

YouTube

4

Walking On The Moon (Respect To U-Tern Extended Mix)

Kris Menace feat. Emil

Ministry Of Sound - The Annual 2011

3:17

126


Walkin' On the Moon (Respect to U-Tern Extended Mix) [feat. Emil] - Most Rated 2010

YouTube

5

Every Other Way (Armin van Buuren Remix)

BT feat. JES

Ministry Of Sound - The Annual 2011

4:24

130


Every Other Way (Armin van Buuren Remix) [feat. Jes] - Juicy Ibiza 2010

YouTube

6

My Life Muzik (Extended Mix) [feat. Nando Fortunato]

DJ Joss

My Life Muzik - Single

5:25

125


My Life Muzik (Extended Mix) [feat. Nando Fortunato] - My Life Muzik - Single

YouTube

7

Youtopia

Armin van Buuren Feat. Adam Young

Ministry Of Sound - The Annual 2011

3:23

132


Youtopia (feat. Adam Young) - Mirage (Special Bonus Tracks Edition)

YouTube

8

Magnificent (Adam K and Soha Club Mix)

U2

Magnificent (With 3 Remixes) - EP

6:14

127


Magnificent (Adam K and Soha Club Mix) - Magnificent (With 3 Remixes) - EP

YouTube

9

Stop Playing With My Mind (Dub Mix)

Daniel Bovie & Roy Rox

Serious Beats 2009, Vol. 2

7:11

127


Stop Playing With My Mind (Dub Mix) - Serious Beats 2009, Vol. 2

YouTube

10

I Need Air (Album Version)

Magnetic Man

I Need Air (feat. Angela Hunte) - EP

4:18

140


I Need Air (feat. Angela Hunte) - EP - Magnetic Man

YouTube

11

Ultra Flava

The Heller & Farley Project

Trax from the DAT's Vol. 1

8:27

122


Ultra Flava - Trax from the DAT's Vol. 1

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment