Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cardio Playlist - 2

After a week of holidays using the playlist - 1 for my daily running sessions, I thought it was time for the second playlist. Hope you enjoy it too. Don't hesitate to comment (good or bad :p) so I get some feedback about this blog and my playlists proposals. Thanks.

Play it on Grooveshark


Track

Title

Artist

Album

Lenght

BPM

Itunes Link

Youtube Link

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

I Remember (Radio Edit)

Deadmau5 & Kaskade

I Remember

3:20

128

I Remember (Radio Edit) - I Remember

YouTube

2

The Creeps (Fonzerelli Remix)

Camille Jones Vs Fedde Le Grand

The Creeps - EP

6:34

125

The Creeps (Fonzerelli Remix) - The Creeps - EP

YouTube

3

Winter (Original Vocal Mix)

DT8 Project

Winter (feat. Andrea Britton) - EP

8:11

136

Winter (Original Vocal Mix) - Winter (feat. Andrea Britton) - EP

YouTube

4

Beachball (Vocal Radio Edit)

Nalin & Kane

Beachball

3:51

134

Beachball (Vocal Radio Edit) - Beachball

YouTube

5

Bel amour

Bel Amour

Clubbers Guide to Ibiza 2010

5:28

126

Bel amour - Clubbers Guide to Ibiza 2010

YouTube

6

Not Exactly

Deadmau5

Not Exactly - EP

9:17

128

Not Exactly - Not Exactly - EP

YouTube

7

What's It Gonna Be (Jason Herd's Mo' Funk Remix)

H "Two" O

H "Two" O & Platnum

6:15

129

What's It Gonna Be (Jason Herd's Mo' Funk Remix) - What's It Gonna Be (feat. Platnum)

YouTube

8

I Don't Know Why (Jerome D'isma Ae Remix Radio)

Moony

Ministry of Sound Presents: The Beach

4:13

128

I Don't Know Why (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix) - Ministry of Sound Presents: The Beach

YouTube

9

Swing 2 Harmony (Gabriel & Dresden Club Mix)

Perasma

Euphoria: A Decade of Trance Anthems

4:42

136

Swing 2 Harmony (Gabriel & Dresden Club Mix) - Euphoria: A Decade of Trance Anthems

YouTube

10

I Need A Miracle (Static Shokx Remix)

KLM Music Feat. Coco Star

Running Trax Xtra (5K and 10K Edition)

6:38

130

I Need a Miracle (Static Shokx Remix) [feat. Coco Star] - Running Trax Xtra (5K and 10K Edition)

YouTube

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment